Working hours: Monday to Thursday: 7:00am - 3:45pm, Friday: 7am - 11:45am.
Plenty of overtime available: Saturdays paid x 1.5 and Sundays x 2.
Benefits Include: Competitive Salary, Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Market-leading pension contributions
A rare opportunity has become available for an experienced CNC Machinist to join a global leader in the Energy sector. You'll be a part of innovative technology projects, at the forefront of the industry.
You'll join a supportive team, in a pristine manufacturing facility, setting and operating a range of CNC Machines.
We can provide on-the-job training and mentorship, as well as excellent opportunities to progress within the business.
- Carry out operations on CNC machines (inc. Proturn, Fanuc, Mazak)
- Set up and operate machines, selecting the correct tooling
- Machine moulded parts according to set specifications and timeframes
- Conduct maintenance checks of tooling and equipment
- Communicate production schedule and progress updates
- Previous experience as a CNC machinist
- Experience in conventional milling and turning
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Experience working with PEEK, acetals, and acrylics.
- Programming experience would be beneficial, but training is provided
- Desire to learn and grow skills across other manufacturing departments
Apply now with an up-to-date CV to be considered for this role.