Client Service Specialist - Customer Service specialist
London or Reigate - expected in office 2-3 days pw
3 months - possible to extend
£104.88pd via UMB
My Client is looking for a Client Service Specialist with a good customer service background, for an initial 3 month contract, with a view to extend. This person will be expected in the office around 2-3 days per week, either at the Reigate or London office.
You will be processing client related policy administration changes, scheme refreshes and
associated premium adjustments within service levels, delivering excellent quality to achieve
market leading service.
* Analyse and process data for large corporate clients, to ensure timely issue of
scheme accounts and invoices with accurate calculation of premium due for
* Answer statement of account queries relating to a client's account and invoices
* Build and manage relationships externally with advisers & clients and internally with
other functions, providing advice and support for the smooth running of schemes.
* Answer phone calls to the client service contact number, providing assistance with
queries and requests
* Assisting clients with online data processing queries.
* Resolving client queries with agreed turn-around times.
* Manage scheme set up for new business won.
* Issue policy documentation and notification of payment collections.
* Process scheme changes to update scheme records ensuring that the invoicing is
* Assist with user acceptance testing of systems changes and new functionality to
ensure that they are fit for purpose and raise any identified defects, for investigation.
* Manage the client service team inbox responding to queries and requests from
* Assist with team monthly reporting of direct debit disputes, outstanding data chasing
and other ad hoc reports
What we're looking for:
* High degree of curiosity and flexibility and willingness to learn new skills
* Highly numerate with advanced Excel skills
* Previous experience in manipulating large data sets in Excel
* Good written communication skills
* A confident and friendly phone manner
* Group Risk experience or experience working in related fields
* Experience working in a customer services role
* Self-starting and works effectively as part of a team
* Keen to develop business knowledge demonstrated by pursuing ACII studies
* Strong administration skills
* High degree of organisation and flexibility
* Numerical aptitude and attention to detail
* Setting priorities, agreeing and meeting deadlines and managing client's expectations
* Takes personal responsibility for results
If you feel you would be suitable, please send in your most up to date CV