Location: Castle Bromwich
Continental shift pattern (33% shift allowance):
Hourly: Starting £12.10, increasing to £13.01 after probation
Are you, have you been, or are you interested in being a Chemical Process Operator within the Oil & Gas sector to secure a permanent job with an expanding company? Our client is a leading FTSE 250 company going from strength to strength.
If you want to progress your career and be in a secure, growing company, apply for the Chemical Process Operator today.
As a Chemical Process Operator, you should be experienced within a manufacturing environment or used to physical work and have a great work-ethic. Does this sound like you? Apply today.
- Be able to understand and follow procedures
- Pre cleaning and handling raw materials
- Safely and comfortable lift 20kg
- At least 2 - 4 years' experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable
- Understand and be able to perform several tasks within the team.
If you believe that you are a good fit for the Chemical Process Operator position, submit your CV now. We are more than happy to answer queries and help you with your journey. This role is a great opportunity for someone to work in a field and ready to maximise their potential.