Jointer/Cabler Engineers needed for Large Scale Network / Fibre Build Project
West Midlands - Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Solihull, etc
Rate: Open to negotiation.
Duration: Permanent and contract positions available.
Manpower Engineering on behalf of the leading UK telecommunications network are seeking experienced Fibre and Copper jointers like you, to support their next stages of growth throughout the UK.
- Jointing OH & UG experience
- Ability to work of job packs / network designs
- PIA network experience
- Installation of fibre nodes UG & OH
- Fibre Faulting experience
- Completion and submission of all necessary documentation
- Compliance with all Health, Safety, Quality Control & Environmental policies
- Civils' avoidance experience
- PIA accreditation desirable although upskilling will be provided for suitable candidates
- Confident at working at heights and underground network.
- MEWP licence would be desirable
- Hold a valid NRSWA street works operative unit 1 card.
- Full Driving License that permits you to drive a vehicle in the UK
(Successful candidates will be supplied with their own van, fuel, and equipment)
If you are interested, please forward your CV to apply today!