£16.83 Per Hour
12 Month Contract
- Ensures compliance to government laws, regulations, ITAR and procurement policies and procedures
- Provide administrative support to the supply Chain Leads and Manager.
- To ensure that Purchase orders are placed in a timely manner and that delivery schedules are strictly adhered to.
- To ensure Purchase orders are accurate to avoid invoice queries.
- Support the Companies Sub-Contract Purchase order requirements, placing PO's and progressing in line with production requirements.
- Work with the production team to ensure that planned requirements are correct to production and sales demand.
- Support the RFQ and contract review process by obtaining quotes as directed by the Supply Chain Manager
- Ensure that PIR's are kept up to date in line with the latest supplier delivery lead times
- To establish and support supplier relationships to maximize supply chain effectiveness.
- To Liaise with Stores to confirm and support on timely delivery of supplies
- Ensure all approved Electronic Purchase requisitions are actioned in a timely Manner and Tool Management system requirements are up to date.
- Work with the procurement team to ensure that all Departmental KPI's and Targets are achieved.
- Support the procurement department on the management of the supplier base. Accompany Supply Chain Lead/Manager when directed on supplier Audits/Visits.
- Complete all Training courses within the Company set deadlines
- Comply and support all Compliance directives/requirements
- To carry out such duties as may be required within the job holder's capability consistent with the terms and conditions of employment.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a Purchasing environment
- Understanding of supply chain/purchasing procedures
- Knowledge of supply chain processes and those used by departments interacting with the supply chain function
- Ability to interface effectively with suppliers, customers and other Company personnel.
- High degree of flexibility
- Decision making skills
- Competent in Microsoft office
For more information please click APPLY NOW.