Buyer - Aerospace -within commodities
Rate: £37.00 p/hour - Umbrella
Duration: 12 months
An experienced buyer is required to undertake routine procurement activity. Reporting to the Procurement Manager and working within a team of sourcing and material fulfilment specialists at our new, purpose-built facility. The successful candidate will have direct buying experience within the aerospace industry.
Actioning direct material procurement requirements in a timely manner to meet business needs in accordance with sourcing governance policies and regulatory requirements.
- Generation of technical RFQ's
- Analysis of quotations
- Undertaking supplier selection
- Negotiating terms, best price and optimum delivery schedules
- Order placement
- Ongoing commercial support
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Degree Level or equivalent
- Experience in procurement, preferably in an aerospace or regulated environment
- CIPS level 4 or higher preferred
- FAR 12 & 15 experience preferred
- Although training will be given its important that the candidate is able to pick up things quickly and soon become effective in supporting the team's goals.
- Must be able to work within governance processes
- Must be able to work within a cross functional team
Please submit your CV in the first instance.