Title: Business Project Manager - HR
Location: Birmingham or Bristol
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: Up to £550/day (inside IR35)
The primary role of the Business Project Manager for HR Systems cut-over is to lead and plan the cut-over of new core HR system and processes. You will own the overall plan which will include data migration, technical integration cut-over, operational, supports and comms activities and will be responsible for keeping these workstreams aligned. As part of this role you will need to manage a diverse range of stakeholders from different areas including operational areas of the business, third parties and programme and technology teams.
- Accountable for leading the delivery of projects(s) that are large, complex and represent significant benefit and risks to the business within a complex stakeholder environment.
- Managing the delivery of the project so that the deliverables and releases are completed on-time.
- Matrix management of a multi-disciplined team, including contractors and 3rd parties and resources from other CFUs.
- Ensuring that there is a formal audit trail for the sign-off of all deliverables.
- Chair regular project meetings to review risks, issues and progress against plan.
- Monitor progress against the plan and intervene when necessary to take corrective action to stay on plan.
- Report progress accurately to the PMO and stakeholders through regular progress reports and project briefings to the Management Delivery Group.
- Resolve conflicts within the team to agree common goals and a sense of purpose, recognising that each specialism will have their own processes and standards to follow.
- Ensure that the project team follow the programme's governance arrangements for reviewing key decisions and managing risks and issues.
To apply please send your CV's on the first instance