Business Development Manager
6 Month Contract
£250.96 Per Day
- Analysing business aspects of new technologies and seeking opportunities for the technologies
- Monitoring changes in business data
- Working with partners to understand their workflows
- Assessing whether a new technology is ready to take off
- Writing reports on findings / capturing data to support viewpoints
- Presenting findings to executives and other staff
- Working with new external partners to validate market demand
- Marketing the project to potential clients, partners, and financiers
- Determining the value of financial decisions
- Contributing to creative discussions and decision-making about the technologies' future
- Encouraging other employees and customers to take part by showing enthusiasm for your work and maintaining a positive attitude
- At least 3+ years working in the broad field of business development
- Experience working in a role with (or in) a start-up(s) would be good but not essential.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication skills; fluent English speaker a must
- Personal integrity, initiative, curiosity, and exceptional judgement
- The ability to work well within a diverse, geographically distributed, multi-cultural environment
For more information please click APPLY NOW.