Business Development Director
Pharmaceutical & Manufacturing
Remote working available
Salary - £70k-£80k plus bonus scheme
Recipharm is one of the five largest pharmaceutical manufacturers in the world, and we are now working towards leveraging the development and manufacturing capabilities that we have across our +30 sites to build product IP that is attractive to the market.
Employing around 9,000 people, we supply to more than 100 markets around the world; every minute, more than 1,000 people use one of our products.
Ophthalmics, Inhalation, Injectables, Liquids, Solids, Semi-solids, and our own APIs are all part of the diverse expertise we are offering through Licensing and Co-Development models, navigating complexity to bring opportunities to life.
We are looking for a Business Development Director to strengthen the activities related to our own products. This role includes all aspects of business development, deal structuring, deal support, and deal closure. You will identify and interact with new prospects and customers around the world (main focus is US and EU) and you will have the opportunity to deliver on our strategy to accelerate the growth of our business.
- Manage B2B partnerships across regions. This includes identifying and developing relationships with new partners for licensing and/or co-development agreements to drive growth in the business
- Generate market intelligence by evaluating market potential and identifying opportunities with our product portfolio and technologies
- Conduct market analysis for each opportunity with end-to-end business case to support its viability.
- Prepare commercial offers, lead discussions and negotiations to finalise deals and partnerships.
- Manage complex contract negotiations (CDA, LSA, co-dev, etc.) with the aim to develop long-lasting relations with customers
- Experience of business development, partner development or alliances management with relevant industry experience
- Master in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Business Administration or in another relevant field
- A strong and established business network in the generics industry
- Contract negotiation skills
If this role sounds like you, apply today for immediate consideration!