Business Analyst- Pensions / Life Insurance / Benefits
Location - Edinburgh 2 days a week/3 days remote working
Rate £275 per day Umbrella - Inside IR35
My client is seeking an experienced Operational / Project Lead to join their busy team. The successful candidate will have the ability to understand, articulate, and implement best practices related to a specific area of expertise. They will provide guidance on how their area of capability can resolve an organisational need and actively participates in all phases of the software development life cycle.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Contribute input and expertise to any design work in terms of mapping user journeys in the relevant JST sprints with cross team working.
- Review and challenge the design work to bring to life operational deliverables for business readiness, examples include mapping level 3 and 4 processes, writing standard operating procedures, producing call scripts & CSAT scripts, IVR scripts, training manuals etc.
- Working closely with the client to support the definition of processes, procedures and policies and being able to communicate the contexts of the settings in which these will be applied.
- Guide the design teams on the project to ensure the content is accurate.
- Resolve issues relevant to project deliverable(s) within their area of expertise and providing supporting evidence for approval to new processes.
- Be committed to the project and participate in the workshops.
- Bring information about the project back to the design teams.
- Working across teams to provide specialist input for the design of the new solution.
- Provide input into and execute user documentation and training material.
- Test the product(s) or service(s) towards the end of the project/program (user acceptance testing), using and evaluating it for accuracy and usability, providing feedback to the project team.
- Write and deliver relevant training.
- Review resource requirements and challenge back where necessary after review.
Skills looking for:
- Previous experience in Life & Pensions in an operational background (minimum of 3 years).
- Operational understanding of resourcing requirements.
- Able work within a robust risk and controls framework to manage the significant risk element to the role.
- Good oral and written communication, which is clear and suited to audience.
- Good PC skills including MS office and in particular MS excel.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be self-motivated, maintaining accuracy in performing tasks.
- Team player who demonstrates good collaboration across team
- Demonstrates good time management skills, well planned and organised. Easily adapts to changing priorities.
- Ability to plan and work to tight deadlines without compromising accuracy.
- Positive & flexible attitude.
- Ability to Influence colleagues and key stakeholders in a tactful manner
- Focus on key deliverables for the Client.
If you are interested in the role, then please submit your up to date CV and apply