Job title - Business Analyst, Institutional Client Coverage re-design
Location - London, Canary Wharf/Remote
Rate - Up to £440 PAYE or Umbrella £564 Umbrella
Start date - ASAP
Contract - 6 months.
Our financial services client is currently seeking Three Business Analyst, Institutional Client Coverage re-design to join their team in the London office/remote working, this contract will initially be for 6 months.
The role will lead a key component of the Coverage Redesign pillar, focused on optimising Global Banking's coverage of institutional and investor clients globally.
The role holder will support a programme manager to design the Target Operating Model (TOM), evaluating proposed changes to Bank's current underlying operating model to ensure long-term growth whilst maintaining a strong risk culture. This will involve collaborating with, and gathering input from, a range of internal product and sector specialists, along with other partners and subject matter experts. The design phase will take a client centric lens, focusing on their global needs and alignment with The Bank's strategy, and interlock with other work streams under the Future of the Frontline programme. It will take a creative approach to identifying and evaluating potential options and mapping how the changes will be delivered, including overcoming potential challenges.
If the proposed coverage model changes are approved, the role holder may be invited to support the delivery of the proposed changes, which could take up to a year following completion of the design work.
This role will be based in London, however working with global stakeholder audience.
Data analysis, programme management, stakeholder engagement,
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Help establish a 'blueprint' for the Target Operating Model ('ToM'). The ToM will span teams encapsulating client coverage, product sales, middle office and any other client facing groups.
- Work with the other pillars to generate the ToM (level 1 and level 2) including guiding vision, principles, and value proposition.
- Where relevant, lead and guide strategic dialogue with clients selected for co-creation
- Show agility and creativity in integrating design research into the work, simultaneously offering critique and new possibilities
- Develop and report against clear KPIs to measure success
- Implement and test material changes of the new coverage model.
- Roll-out the model changes to broader client groups across each archetype per region
- Capture and document quick win opportunities to be fed into frontline reengineering.
- Work in a collaborative, agile manner involving the client at every stage of the process to test and refine our hypotheses.
- Analytical thinker; to solve complex problems using data
- Programme management and delivery
- Multinational corporate or institutional client management or sales experience
- Innovation mind-set
- Strong written and verbal communicator
Certifications, Qualifications & Experience
- A successful track record of involvement in complex projects and/or programmes,
- Able to build effective senior stakeholder relationships. Confidence to constructively challenge the agenda to help the business and technical teams deliver maximum value for each $ invested.
- Detailed and demonstrable knowledge of end-to-end Programme life cycle: business analysis, business and technical process change, test management, implementation, and production transition.
- Highly energetic and resilient individual capable of supporting significant Programme budgets to quality, time, and scope.
- Strong strategic planning and execution skills, including business case development and benefits realization.
- Very strong analytical and facilitation skills to ensure business needs and effective solutions can be quickly and clearly defined.
- Strong influencing skills and commercial awareness.
- Ability to operate across boundaries of location, business, and technical change organizations, with broad infrastructure and business systems knowledge.
- Effective management of dependencies and interactions across associated and complimentary projects.
- Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Financial Services industry and offerings.
- Considers a broader remit of the overall operating model (people, process, location....)
- Reviews and constructively challenges project / workstream status reports and ensures all aspects of programme performance are being managed effectively
- Manages and reports on the programme budget, acting on any variance and promoting good budget control across the programme's workstreams
- Manages and reports project risks, issues and dependencies, promoting good risk management across the programme's workstreams
- Maintains project change control, ensuring any changes to baseline are managed through change request and all impacts are considered
- Promotes and takes accountability for programme quality; identifies opportunities to improve delivery and oversees the governance process to reduce risk and ensure effective and timely decisions
- Ensures programme and project teams follow Business Transformation Frameworks and methodologies.
If you are relevant or interested, please contact me at