Rate: £12.62 p/h
Duration: ASAP start running until June 30th 2022 (Possibility for extension)
Location: Cambridge (Hybrid working, 50% minimum on site)
My client is looking for a Business Administrator to be responsible for managing the administrative operations and growing the business. This is an exciting role that is assisting within a ground-breaking mixed reality project.
- Coordinate and represent Mixed Reality to a wide spectrum of employees and executives which may also reside outside the organisation.
- Manage and maintain calendar on a daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis to ensure accurate scheduling and organisation. Evening and weekend calendar adjustments and changes are common.
- Work closely with the Business Administrator and Business Management team on aligning Rhythm of the Business processes and operations and ensure tight coordination of Executive and Team commitments.
- Manage and maintain team aliases, Teams sites, surveys, and other internal communication forums. Provide input to communications and feedback to ensure clarity and engagement across the organisation. Support preparation of reports as needed.
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics for leadership staff meetings, team All-Hands, events and off-sites, including venue selection, meeting details, and material preparation. Participate as a member of the team, contributing to setting business priorities, providing perspective on the team, morale, space, resources and represent issues with teams and other dependencies.
- Minimum 1-3 years of administrative experience supporting a team and manager
- Minimum 2 years of scheduling experience managing calendars
- Excellent organisational, analytical, anticipatory, and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated experience in representing Partner or Partner team in administrative role. Experience in global travel or managing across multiple locations preferred.
- Experience with team support strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Knowledge of internal tools such as Employee Central, iCIMS, HeadTrax, HRInsights, MS Expense, MS Travel, MyOrder.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
If you are interested in the above position, then please forward your CV to apply today!