Location: Coventry, Ansty Park
Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week. Day shift
Salary: £37,332.03 during training, increasing to £38,644.58
Are you a skilled Bench Hand within a manufacturing environment, preferably aerospace or automotive, looking to secure a permanent job with a global aerospace parts manufacturer? Our client is a leading FTSE 250 company going from strength to strength.
If you want to join an organisation that cares about its staff and be in a secure, growing organisation, apply for the Bench Hand today.
As a Bench Hand you should have great attention to detail, understand technical engineering drawings and be confident using a variety of hand tools. Does this sound like you? Apply today.
- Dress components using manual and driven tools
- Follow technical engineering drawings to ensure accurate assembly of product
- Use inspection equipment to verify product conformity
- At least 1-3 Years of experience in a manufacturing role, preferably with aerospace industry experience
- An engineering apprenticeship is desirable
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
If you believe that you are a good fit for the Bench Hand position, submit your CV now. We are more than happy to answer queries and help you with your journey. This role is a great opportunity for someone to work in a field and ready to maximise their potential.