Location - Leeds/Hamilton
Pay rate - 9.98/ Hour + OT
Duration - End of June 2022
Start date - ASAP
Position Available - 2
Our financial services client is currently seeking a Audit Representative to join their payment team working in Leeds/Hamilton.
This is an exciting opportunity for dynamic, energetic and successful individual to join the Payment Audit team to deliver technical support to the business. In the role of Audit Representative, you will become part of a dedicated team working alongside colleagues.
- Your key performance measures will be centred on accuracy when completing audit, internal customer service excellence, efficiency's and reviewing of Audit procedures.
- Sharing of best practice across all colleagues in team, never being afraid to challenge how a task is done.
- Constantly seeking ways of improving the quality of each task and highlighting areas for improvement to Team Manager
- Feedback in a timely manner to department managers on highlighted learning's, ensuring clear records are kept to identify trends via learning SharePoint.
- Time bound actions given to team managers and if deadlines are missed evidence of actions taken. Adhering to Global Risk ensuring that you follow the policies and procedures and align with our Global Strategy
- Evidence of building strong working relationships with business departments and 2nd/3rd line audit functions.
Essential and Desirable Qualifications:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, ensuring work is prioritised on a daily basis to meet SLA's.
- High levels of commitment, initiative and enthusiasm
- Flexibility is key when working in a small team to ensure holidays and absence is covered.
- Ability to develop colleagues through sharing best practice, having comprehensive systems knowledge with the ability to learn and adapt to new processes quickly.
- To communicate effectively with internal customers and other departments remaining calm when difficult situations arise.
- The motivation and drive to review work practices in support of systems enhancements, improved administration and making recommendations for change/improvement.
- The ability to deal with complex internal customer queries, including audit referrals (written and verbal) in an efficient manner.
- A great team player who works well within a team focused environment, embracing change and popping bubbles.
- Championing an inclusive workplace.
- Ability to cope in a fast paced environment and maintaining a positive outlook and sense of humour.
- Excellent decision making skills and not be afraid to challenge.
- Minimal learning's in current role as accuracy is key in the audit function.
- Complete regular procedural reviews within the team at a minimum on an annual basis
- Driving own development and using all elements of skills and knowledge to self-develop.
If you are relevant and interested please don't delay, Apply for the role immediately