Position: Associate Scientist
LOA: 1 Year
Rate: £36.76 Per Hour
* Execute experiments based on established protocols.
* Identify issues in execution of experimental process and in results
* Accountable for experimental timelines
* Basic understanding of regulatory requirements
* Produce high quality data to enable R&D decision making.
* Work effectively and collaboratively.
* Interpretation of results/data and communication of conclusions to AD/QC team.
* Ensure data integrity and GMP Compliance ( while working in the QC)
* Maintenance of CGT laboratories, Laboratory equipment critical reagents and Laboratory stocks.
* Have awareness of, and comply with, all required safety regulations and procedures
(Preferred but not required)Technical expertise in:
* Mammalian cell culture(both primary and cell lines) and Biological assays.
* Cell isolation, characterization, manipulation and expansion.
* Molecular biology
* Computational biology / bioinformatics
* Immunoassay (i.e. ELISA)