Jefferson Wells are pleased to be recruiting for a Part time Assistant Finance Business Partner role on a permanent basis, for a global leader in the Training & Education sector. You will be supporting the FD & Finance manager to focus on controls around budgeting, forecasting & reporting, as well as influencing senior stakeholders on key business decisions.
This role will involve liaison with operations & senior management as part of the shared service team and is a vital link between Finance & the site/contract.
What will you be doing?
- Reporting of monthly accounts, budgets, forecasts & strategic plans
- Ad-hoc stand in for the Finance Manager when required
- Supporting & influencing change & continuous improvement projects
- Business Partnering with and influencing operation teams to achieve forecasts & budgets
- Assisting the production of management accounts including commentaries.
What are we looking for?
- AAT Qualified or CIMA/ACCA Studier
- Experience of Navision and/or SAP/ERP Systems
- Competent with Excel & other Microsoft packages
- Experience of month end reporting
This role will offer the chance to continue towards your professional Accountancy & Finance qualifications, whilst getting exposure to a large global business. You will get the chance to build on your Management Accounting experience, with a focus on business partnering and the more commercial aspect of finance. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply and one of the team will be in touch.