Job Title: Assembly Technician
Working hours: 5-day week: Monday - Thursday (7.00am-3.45pm) Friday Half Day (7.00am-11.30am) Or 4-day week: Monday - Thursday (3pm-1am)
Competitive Base Salary + Career Progression + Overtime Opportunities
Are you passionate about safety, quality, and precision? Do you have experience in Electrical/Mechanical assembly and testing? If so, we want you to join our team as an Assembly Technician. We are a global leading provider of technology and services to the Energy industry looking for a dedicated professional to assemble and test precision electro-mechanical assemblies, contribute to HSE and Quality improvements, and work collaboratively with our talented team.
What can we offer you?
- Future Career Progression: Embrace growth opportunities within our organisation, where we prioritise employee development and advancement.
- Industry-Leading Equipment: Work with cutting-edge technology at the forefront of the industry, contributing to groundbreaking advancements.
- On-the-Job Training and Support: Receive comprehensive training, mentorship, and ongoing support to excel in your role.
- Work-Life Balance Emphasis: We value your well-being and provide two shift patterns to work around you which either offer a 4-day work week or half-day on Fridays. Wellbeing services are also available to support your overall health and happiness.
- Safety and Quality Focus: Demonstrates an unwavering commitment to Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) standards and Quality. Adheres to all HSE and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements consistently.
- HSE and Quality Support: Highlights and supports possible HSE and Quality improvement initiatives, ensuring our products meet the highest standards.
- Precision Assembly: Assemble precision electro-mechanical assemblies with meticulous attention to detail.
- Electrical Testing: Conduct high voltage and partial discharge tests on a variety of power assemblies. Perform low voltage insulation resistance and contact resistance tests on various instrumentation assemblies.
*Inhouse specific equipment & industry standard training is provided upon starting the position
- Previous experience in Electrical/Mechanical assembly within a manufacturing environment is required.
- Ability to follow assembly and test procedures is required.
- You must have a can-do attitude and embrace adaptability and personal development.
- Basic understanding of Engineering drawings is desirable.
If you resonate with this description, apply now! Our recruitment team will directly reach out to all successful applicants to discuss the next steps.