Title: Assembly Fitter
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £13 p/hour PAYE // 37 hours p/week
- To work efficiently within agreed standards, without supervision (once trained).
- To work accurately and pay attention to detail.
- To work as a team member with a flexible attitude to work.
- To be responsible for housekeeping and tidiness on the shop floor and participate in 6S activities.
- To be able to set up jigs, fixtures and equipment for assembly or test purposes.
- To be an expert in at least one of the processes listed below
- To actively participate in root cause analysis investigations.
- To be familiar with the Health and Safety policies for the company and to attend mandatory updates when required.
- Participate in kaizen events with the team to improve for example 6S, processes, layout/product flow, equipment reliability, Quality, cost reduction, cycle time, change over time, maintenance.
- Regular consistent and punctual attendance is required.
- Any other duties as assigned
If you would like to know more please send your CV through to