Duration: Ends in February 2022
Rate: £16 p/hour
- Able to follow written repair, overhaul and general test procedures to determine the serviceability of any electro-mechanical product at Final Assembly and Sub-Assembly levels with the minimum of supervision & training.
- Diagnose, repair and overhaul mechanical instrumentation to component level using mechanical assembly first principles.
- Familiar with the use of a wide range of mechanical tools, test and measurement equipment.
- Able to read and interpret technical data including assembly diagrams, assembly drawings, basic wiring and circuit diagrams and technical publications.
- Ability to carry out survey and test then record findings on the FRACAS system history documentation.
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or related field, or extensive proven experience in a similar assembly role.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Similar role