Assembly & Test Technician (Electronics)
Competitive Salary + Healthcare + Life Insurance + Pension + Other Company Benefits
We are looking for an Assembly & Test Electronics Technician looking to join a global organisation based in the heart of Gloucestershire. The ideal candidate will be at the early stages of their electronics career or have an interest in a career in electronics and is looking for a role where they can develop their skills and build a meaningful career within this industry. All product training will be provided.
- Electronics assembly, testing, calibration, failure analysis and report writing
- Support Electronic Engineers within the laboratory
- Champion continuous improvement within the manufacturing areas
- Assist in improving electronics designs, working closely with design and CAD departments to ensure product testability
- Experience or desire to pursue an Electronics career
- Some background knowledge in soldering or electronics assembly is highly advantageous
- Qualifications in electronics are highly advantageous but not essential
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore if you have not heard back from Jefferson Wells within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.