We are delighted to be supporting one of the largest pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organisations in the world.
Who we are looking for
We are on the lookout for an Analytical Specialist to provide expertise and technical support for the on-time development, validation and transfer of analytical methods relating to new and existing products.
What will you be doing?
- Working as the Subject Matter Expert for Internal and Global regulatory inspections and customer audits
- Evaluate analytical methods to ensure compliance and efficiency
- Lead complex technical investigations
- Lead improvements and manage change
The experience you'll bring
- An analytical chemistry / chemistry degree with a proven experience of both classical and instrumental analysis, method validation and transfer in a GMP environment
- Knowledge and understanding of global pharmaceutical regulations and guidelines
- Proven ability to participate and lead during external audits
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the principles and concepts of compliance and management and GMP/GLP