Aerosols Quality Analyst
6 Month Contract
£13.03 per hour PAYE
This role provides testing, reporting and investigation laboratory activities to enable compliant, on time delivery of product to market. This is a key position within a QC team ensuring that the exacting standards of GMP, Site procedures, HSE and LEAN are delivered at all times.
- Conducts testing of QC samples for the specific laboratory area and manage own workload
- Analyse data using standard procedures
- Contribute to quality key performance indicators and deliver, measure/trend data to team. Challenge and seek improvements in ways of working/processes
- Perform testing according to prioritisation and contribute to any improvements
- Provide analytical /lab support for Team Leader in internal, Global regulatory inspections and customer audits when required.
- A science degree / HND/ NVQ 4 or equivalent with at least 1 years working experience in a GMP environment
- The individual should have a good understanding of analytical chemistry or microbiology, laboratory instrumentation and/or related information systems.
- The individual should have a basic understanding of the industry and be responsive to of regulatory changes, new technologies, Pharmacopoeial requirements and their impact on the function.
- An understanding of own quality assurance function, as well as a basic understanding of other functions and how they contribute to achieving the objectives of the business.
- Good technical knowledge and expertise of quality control principles and systems in a GMP environment.
- Computer-literate with experience in the use of Laboratory (LIMS, Data capture) systems as well as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to actively participate in projects and investigation
- Knowledge and understanding of global pharmaceutical regulations and guidelines.
- Demonstrates competence and clarity in both written and oral communication e.g. presentations at team meetings, ability to write ILIs and demonstrates understanding to execute FSIs as well as non-complex technical and investigational reports, communication at team meeting
If this role is of interest, please submit your CV in the first instance