Administrator - Training and Development
Contract Length: 6 months
Rate: £10.39 PAYE
My client is looking for an experienced Administrator to join their busy team. The successful candidate will support the in-house training team and report into the Early Careers Manager.
The focus of this role is to carry out day to day administrative tasks, escalating any problems that may be encountered.
- Supporting the training and development team with everyday administrative tasks including scheduling training, diary management, meeting facilitation, minute taking, ordering consumables, STEM, acting as the point of contact for any employee queries, stationary, as well as assisting with specific projects and tasks.
- Actively seek to manage and develop positive relationships with internal, external stakeholders and learning providers through appropriate management of expectations.
- Deliver administration support activity ensuring resources are identified, utilised and developed to meet the business requirements.
Essential Skills / Experience Required:
- Experience in Administrative Support/working in a business environment.
- NVQ apprenticeship in Business and Administration (desirable)
- Applied knowledge of effective and appropriate communication styles and the ability to use and adapt approaches to various contexts to support team outputs.
- Handles confidential information and data with assistance of peers in line with policy and procedure.
To apply or to be considered for the role then please do forward your CV.