Up to £16 p/hr PAYE
Mon - Thurs 8:30am - 5pm / Fri 8:30am - 2pm
My client is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their busy team in Poole. The successful candidate will be based onsite 5 days p/week. A background in engineering or manufacturing is highly desirable.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities List
- Understanding of Document Control within a technical environment
- Ability to read technical drawings would be very useful
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong prioritization skills
- Conflict management skills
- Decision making skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to gather data to compile information.
- Ability to ensure a high level of service and quality is maintained
- Ability to research and analyze data effectively
- Demonstrated ability to provide cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision in order to meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
Please submit your CV in the first instance.