Operations Administrator (Payments Allocations)
Location - Worthing
Daily rate - £11.00 Per Hour
Start date - ASAP
Contract - 12 Months
Our financial services client is currently seeking a Operations Administrator to join their Transactions Team team in Worthing. Client operations is a department responsible for completing a wide range of tasks across two main processing teams: Payments Administration (PA), and Mailroom & Scanning (M&S)
The purpose of the role is to process work received into the area, meeting productivity and quality targets. Key deadlines must be met each day in order that all work is successfully completed. Thereafter to take follow up action to ensure outstanding queries are resolved and customer accounts are effectively maintained.
- To accurately "code" payments to the correct client/customer using various enquiry screens
- To accurately and efficiently reconcile customer accounts
- To accurately process payments, opening post and completing refunds
- Prepare and bank all cheques received into the business on a daily basis
- To meet/exceed agreed rate per hour targets for each task
- The need for quality phone calls
- Contributing to overall client satisfaction levels required by the business
- Effectively action all post and queries received by the department
- Experience of Payments allocations/reconciliation preferred, but not required.
- Experience of Financial Services/Banking preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Excel
- Strong communication skills and experience of dealing with external clients.
- High attention to detail
- Intuitive approach to be able to problem solve or seek out solutions
If you think you are up for the task and feel you meet the above criteria or interested to hear more information please contact me on 0161 503 5530 /