Up to £35,200 p/a
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join a British international company specializing in components and sub-systems for the aerospace, defence and selected energy markets. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
The Client produce high-quality products with the service to match. Using your experience as an Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Assist the Team of Buyers with their day-to-day administration.
- Order entry onto MRP
- Raising repair and treatment notes / quotes as and when required
- To raise and process relevant documentation for returning defective parts to suppliers
- To progress suppliers as required by MRP demand date
- Running supplier order books monthly
- Invoice reconciliation and management
- Indirect procurement of services
- General aid to the team as requested
- To attend meetings as required.
The role is an excellent opportunity to utilize your Administrative Assistant experience in an innovative industry and progress through a successful career in the aerospace sector. My Client provides full training and career development opportunities.
What experience do I need?
- You will need a Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations.
We would also require the following:
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated administrative and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize with changing situations
- Ability to recognize and solve typical problems and select solutions from established options
- Good personal, written and oral communication skills to drive tasks to completion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite