Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Reading (Work from home but with requirements for office work intermittently)
Duration: 3 months (With possibility for extension)
Rate: £12.27 PAYE
Must have expierence in diary management and PA Expierence
- Pro-active diary management for each director supported, responsible for keeping an overall view of the diary and ensuring that there is an optimum schedule for the meetings.
- Ensuring all briefing papers and supporting information for internal / external meetings are given to the directors in a timely manner.
- Maintain the team's ROB (Rhythm of the Business) ensuring that the directors and managers are informed of any potential clashes and rescheduling as appropriate.
- Managing logistics for all internal and external meetings for directors
- Scheduling and co-ordination of all group meetings and off-sites, including logistics, catering, budgets etc.
- Manage and monitor actions from each sector meetings.
- Updating and monitoring org charts and team aliases/distribution lists for each team.
- Preparing and interim approving expenses for each director.
- Co-coordinating domestic and international travel on behalf of the directors including accommodation, transfers.
- Ownership of internal processes for the sectors, including creating Purchase Orders, tracking invoices, ordering Hardware/Software
- Provide support to new starters in the teams
- Organisation Skills
- MS Office
- Needs transferable skills
- Forward thinking
- Can work in a super-fast paced environment
- Can work with both internal and external stakeholders
- Customer service before or any support role is very beneficial