Are you a junior finance professional or administrator working towards a career in Finance? Jefferson Wells would love to hear from you as we are currently recruiting for 4 Accounts Receivable assistants to join a global technology business due to continued growth.
This is a perfect role for someone who is working towards AAT level 2 or 3 and is looking for a large business who can support their career development in a fast paced commercial environment.
What will you be doing?
- Assessing & processing invoices, credits & allocations
- Monitoring aged debtor credit balances
- Recharging of supplier invoices
- Responsible for answering queries & managing accounts receivable mailbox
What are we looking for?
- Working towards AAT level 2 or 3 ideally
- A keen interest in a longterm career in finance
- Competent with MS office, specifically excel
- Experience in finance an advantage, however a technically strong administrator will be considered
This is a great opportunity to join a business who are working on some really exciting projects, as well as working with some of the world's most cutting-edge technology. The business have a culture where they encourage career progression & development so if you are a beginner in the world of finance this would be a great foot in the door. Alternatively, if you already work in finance, but feel you aren't getting the above, then please apply and one of the team will be in touch to discuss your application.