Location - National
Salary - Competitive
Permanent Full Time
Competitive pay + commission + company car and benefits
Are you an experienced Account Manager? Have you worked in the automotive manufacturing space? If you're looking to progress your career, contribute your experience and add value to the an industry leader in metrology, then this is the right opportunity for you!
As an Account Manager, you will make a major impact on the business through your expertise, strong communication and organisational skills. Does this sound like you?
- Own and manage accounts within your region and/or segment, ensuring delivery of sales targets (order intake, revenue, and profitability)
- Management of the sales pipeline from lead to purchase order
- Develop, maintain, and deliver account plans.
- Manage and pursue sales leads and opportunities, requesting assistance and advice from the wider business as needed to win sales
- Develop new leads both directly, and by supporting the business development and marketing teams.
- Develop customer relationships with the intention of developing a greater share of wallet within the region.
- Maintain records within the CRM system, including information on leads, opportunities, accounts, contacts, and marketing attributes.
- Plan sales and opportunity tasks and activities in advance, and track these within CRM
- Develop and maintain appropriate account manager skills and behaviour
- Develop and maintain understanding of the core applications in which customers within your segment/region work, allowing you to 'talk the customer's language'
- Develop and maintain solution and product knowledge as appropriate to the region and/or segment.
- Sales and Account Management experience
- Experience in Metrology AND/OR Industrial manufacturing sectors
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience in the Automotive manufacturing sector is desirable but not essential
If you believe that you are a good fit for the Account Manager position, submit your CV now. We are more than happy to answer queries and help you with your journey.