Do you have experience selling medical devices to NHS and Private Practice clients? Can you demonstrate strong negotiation and customer relationship skills? Are you self-motivated and confident to succeed?
If your answer is YES to the above, we would love to hear from you!
We are delighted to be supporting a global technology company and pioneer of scientific optics across multiple industries, with the appointment of an experienced Account Manager.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Presenting and selling high end surgical products to new and existing client base
* Preparing customer presentations, tenders and proposals
* Demonstrating products
* Working with internal teams to facilitate deliveries
* Projecting and forecasting sales
* Participating in marketing events
* Identifying and resolving customer concerns/complaints
* Experience in Surgical sales or clinical environment
* Working knowledge and understanding of the theatre environment
* Ability to develop strong relationships with all levels of staff within the NHS and/or Private Hospitals
This is a full time, permanent, field based position covering London.
Immediate interviews available for the right individual - apply today to avoid disappointment!
- Job Type:
- Life Sciences
- Job reference:
- about 1 month ago