LOCATED IN ASHFORD
£25,000 - £27,000
Full benefits package includes - Contributory pension scheme, share incentive plan, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, childcare vouchers, holiday vouchers, other leisure discounts etc
A world leading and multiple award winning security, defence technology service provider who have invested billions of pounds in their services working with the most high profile clients on the most cutting edge projects. This role is available as the company is expanding.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Quality Technician who will be responsible for contributing to process and product improvement, and the ongoing improvement of Quality Management Systems. Supporting production activities for existing products to ensure the business complies with the relevant requirements of the quality management system. Help with the introduction of new products to production. Provide direct support for quality concerns, customer complaints and general inquiries. Drive Internal and external quality issues, visit customers and suppliers when required both in the UK and oversees.
What will I be doing?
- Conducting quality control inspections on products, materials, and components to ensure alignment with product requirements and quality standards.
- Maintaining documentation records and data on tests performed.
- Recommending quality assurance solutions to complex problems and implementing corrective actions.
- Conducting audits in line with the quality management systems requirements and the company procedures.
What do I need?
- An understanding of ISO9001
- The ability to understand engineering drawings
- Experience of manual measuring (Calliper's, Micrometres etc.)
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Minimum qualification to ONC (or equivalent).
- Experience of dealing with suppliers regarding non-conformances
- Experience of dealing with non-conformances arising from production.
- Conduct audits on products, creating reports and determining corrective actions.
- Have a logical mind and be hands-on with problem solving skills.
- Good attention to detail
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.
Interviews will take place within the week and we are short listing as we speak!